Australian Grappling Champions presents the AGC Perth Open
AGC - Perth open
Compete at the inaugural Western Australian event for the AGC Open Series as we begin the 2021 competition Calendar. Australian Grappling Championships events are run in a fun and friendly way that offer the best possible value for money; giving all competitors more from their experience.
- Brackets and completed divisions will be released no later than 10AM Saturday 10th of April.
- Door's to open at 9:30am on Sunday the11th of April 2021.
- Weigh in and athlete check in to remain open from 8:30am till close of the day.
- Matches to begin from 10:00am after Open Series - Perth welcoming address.
- Gi Divisions: IBJJF points format, excluding advantages. (see website for legal submission list that applies to your divisions)
- Nogi Divisions: IBJJF points format, excluding advantages. (see website for legal submission list that applies to your divisions)
- Round Robin Divisions: All weight division (Gi and Nogi) matches will run under round robin format ensuring that each competitor will compete against each competitor having up to 5 fights in a single division.
- Single Elimination Divisions: All Open Weight and Super Absolute Divisions will run under single elimination format.
- Super Absolute Divisions: AGC Invitational Qualifier Divisions, winner gains automatic invitation to compete on the premier event.
- Super Absolute format: For continuity all super absolute divisions will maintain it's Submission Only, all submissions in format with current EBI Invitational Overtime rulings. Divisions will be split Under 80kg and Over 80kg with the Women's Super Absolute being all weigh inclusive.
Spectator entry fee is $10, children under 8 and Head Coaches are FREE.
- EFTPOS facilities on site.
Pre-registration only. Click above to register to compete.
REGISTRATION TIMELINE AND CLOSE
Early bird registration = 28th January - 12th March 2021
Normal registration = 13th March - 7th April 2021
Late registration = 8th April - 5:30pm 9th April 2021
Black Belt Competitors
Black belt competitors are FREE to compete at this event. If you're a Black Belt and wish to compete please email us at [email protected]
Teams Cup Awards
At the end of the event the Teams Cup Trophy will be awarded to the team that has accumulated the most amount of points throughout the day.
Gold = 5 Points
Silver = 3 Points
Bronze = 1 Point
- AGC IS WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE HIRED FACILITY IN WHICH THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE TO ENSURE THAT WE MEET, FOLLOW AND COMPLY WITH THEIR COVID-19 PLAN. IN ADDITION AGC WILL ENSURE THAT ADDITION PRACTICES ARE IMPLEMENTED TO ENSURE SAFETY TO THE PUBLIC TO MINIMISE THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
ENTRY and Restrictions
- Upon entry you will need to complete and comply with all WA GOV Covid-19 contact tracing procedures.
- Upon entry all spectators, competitors and staff will be required to have an infrared touchless temperature check. To gain entry all patronage will be required to have a body temperature lower than 37.5 degrees.
- Sanitizing stations can be found at the entrance, medals / weigh in area and at the first aid table.
- Our Covid marshal will be ensuring that competitors and spectators practice social distancing during times that they are off the competition mats.
34 Kent St
Adult / Masters - Male - Gi
Belt level experience Gi divisions.
Adult / Masters - Male - NoGi
Adult / Masters - Female - Gi
Belt level experience Gi divisions.
Adult / Masters - Female - NoGi
Beginner/ Intermediate/ Advanced
Adult / Masters - NoGi - Absolute
Experience level open weight class
Adult - NoGi - Super Absolute
All experience level - All Submissions legal
Adult / Masters - GI - Open Weight
Belt level open weight class
Kids - Mixed - Gi
Kids - Mixed - NoGi
Teens - Gi
Teens - Nogi
Super 4 Division - Gi - Open Weight (Invite Only)